Critical for small businesses that do not have the in-house resources. Replaces part-time, full-time employee or unqualified personnel, or busy owner etc., at a fraction of the cost. Work is completed by experienced, highly qualified webmaster.
Consistent server, software and website updates will ensure that your site remains secure, virus free and continues to maintain web standards and work properly across various devices and browser versions. Elwood Studio is highly experienced with website hosting, Internet systems and software. We regularly monitor, and implement updates while maintaining backups – keeping your site optimized and secure.
WordPress Core and Plugins:
Site will be manually backed-up before updating and/or installing software and/or adding new functionality. Backup includes all databases, WordPress core, content, files and folders. We provide management of SSL certificates.
All software updates/additions will be tested on development site before implementing on the live site. Upload and install updated current versions: WordPress software, theme, plugins and scripts.
Proof site after updates (various browsers and devices) check links and functionality. Check for plugin conflicts. Remove/add/change plugins if necessary. Update CSS as necessary. Site corrections to existing pages if necessary (due to update changes/conflicts). If necessary, restore backup.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
This is the Holy Grail for how new prospects can find your website. We provide organic and paid placement methods for getting your website to show up higher in the major search engines.
Content Updates and Inbound Marketing Services:
- Add new plugins/functionality
- Support/help for updating, changing adding content and functionality to website.
- Custom built application/functionality.
- Website content management and editing.
- Edit /add content (text, images, video) to website pages, menus and links.
- Google paid AdWords and campaigns.
- Inbound marketing (social media, E-mail blasts, web banner ads).
- User testing and A/B testing.
- Microsites and specialty landing pages.
- Print Ads and/or collateral (brochures, advertisements, direct mail, etc.)
We will ensure that your website stays current, your content is available to search engines and your web presence looks great no matter what devices your visitors are using. We provide a variety of service plans to suit your needs, including weekly, monthly, quarterly or on a as needed basis.